Letter of rights for persons arrested and or detained (Processed)
The Letter of rights for persons arrested and/ or detained was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by the Press and Information Office, Republic of Cyprus (www.pio.gov.cy) with primary data copyrighted by Press and Information Office, Republic of Cyprus and is licensed under "CC-BY 4.0" (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Collection of transaltion units (1906 in total) in 21 language pairs extracted from 7 Police forms (one form 12 pages long in each of the following languages: BG, EL, EN, FR, LV, PL, RO).
DSI Relevance: eJustice
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- EUIPO - list of goods and services French and English (Processed)
- Convention against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment - United Nations (French-English-Greek) (Processed)
- Bilingual Bulgarian-English corpus from the 2018 Proposal for a National Climate Change Adaptation Strategy and Action Plan from the website of the Bulgarian Ministry of Environment and Water (Processed)
- Letter of rights for persons arrested on the basis of a European Arrest Warrant (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- Bilingual hr-en parallel corpus from Croatian National Bank website (Processed)
- English-Swedish parallel corpus from the web site of the Swedish Migration Board - Migrationsverket (Processed)
- Bilingual hr-en parallel corpus from Croatian Mine Action website (Processed)
- Convention on the transfer of sentenced persons (English - Greek) (Processed)