English-Swedish parallel corpus from the translation of 'Sweden a Pocket Guide' book (Processed)
Bilingual English-Swedish parallel corpus from the translation of 'Sweden a Pocket Guide' (http://immi.se/sverige/sverigeguide/) book of the Swedish Immigrant Institute (http://www.immi.se/start/English/) was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by ELRC Consortium partner, Tilde company (http://www.tilde.com/).
A guide for foreigners who move to Sweden. Source language is Swedish.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- English-Swedish parallel corpus from the web site of the Swedish Migration Board - Migrationsverket (Processed)
- English-Swedish parallel texts from The Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth - Tillväxtverket (Processed)
- English-Swedish parallel corpus from the Annual Overview of Sweden’s Official aid Agency SIDA Activities (Processed)
- English - Swedish parallel corpus from texts of the Swedish Crime Victim Compensation and Support Authority (Brottsoffermyndigheten) web site (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- Croatian-English parallel corpus from the website of the Croatian Journal of Fisheries (Processed)
- English-Norwegian parallel corpus from Forbruker Europa, 2017 release (Processed)
- Romanian - English literature corpus (Processed)
- Bilingual hr-en parallel corpus from the Journal of the Croatian Association of Civil Engineers website (Processed)