Natolin European Centre Dataset (Processed)
Natolin European Centre Dataset was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by Ogrodniczuk Maciej, Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences with primary data copyrighted by the Polish Natolin European Centre (http://www.natolin.edu.pl/index.html) and is licensed under "CC-BY 4.0" (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
The Polish-English parallel corpus is composed of three volumes (100K words in total) of Natolin Papers, a periodical issued by Polish Natolin European Centre, a research centre dealing with issues pertaining to European integration and Euro-Atlantic security:
1. "Trade benefits everyone: Generalisation and reinterpretation of the theory of comparative advantage" by Leszek Jerzy Jasiński, Natolin Paper 57 (2014)
2. "European Union’s multi-regional strategies as a multi-level governance tool" by Irma Słomczyńska, Natolin Paper 60 (2014)
3. "European Central Bank in the face of the debt crisis" by Szymon Pawłowski, Natolin Paper 61 (2014)
The texts were aligned at the level of translation segments (mostly sentences and short paragraphs) and manually verified. They have been exported to the XLiFF format, which preserves the original order of the aligned segments.
It was converted into a 2021-TUs English-Polish resource in TMX format.
DSI Relevance: Europeana
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- Website of the President of the Republic of Lithuania (Processed)
- Translations of Lithuanian legislation from Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania (Processed)
- Translation memories from The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Processed)