ENGLISH/POLISH PHRASE BOOK FOR ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF of LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNITS
An English/Polish phrase book for the administrative staff of local government units (LGUs).
About 150 pages of terminology and sample dialogues between citizeny and clerks, with particular chapters related to particular administrative areas and tasks.
Publication funded from EU resources.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- English-Slovak parallel corpus of texts from The Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic
- Bilingual resource with Bulgarian strategic documents in the field of innovations and digital growth (Bulgarian - English)
- English-Estonian parallel corpus from press releases of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia
- Bilingual corpus from the European Vaccination Portal (SL-EN)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- English-Danish EASTIN-CL Multilingual Ontology of Assistive Technology (Processed)
- English-Slovene glossary of defence terminology (Processed)
- English-Estonian parallel corpus from the web site of Arnold Rüütel, President of the Republic of Estonia, 2001-2006
- International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems - ICD-10 (EN-PL) (Processed)