Employment in Poland 2009 report in EN-PL (Processed)
The "Employment in Poland 2009 report in EN-PL" language resource was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by the Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences (http://www2.ipipan.waw.pl/index.php/en/) with primary data copyrighted by the Human Resources Development Centre. The original report was prepared as part of the project "Analysis of the labour market processes and social integration in Poland in the context of economic policy" carried out by the Human Resources Development Centre, co-financed by the European Social Fund and initiated by the Department of Economic Analyses and Forecasts at the Ministry of Labour and Social Policy.
The report "Employment in Poland 2009 – Entrepreneurship for Work" is a thorough study of the most significant processes occurring in the Polish and European labour markets. The dataset comprises the EN and PL versions of the report aligned at sentence level.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Website of the President of the Republic of Lithuania (Processed)
- Parallel corpus from Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Processed)
- Greek anti-corruption legislation and National Anti-Corruption Plan (greek-english) (Processed)
- Letter of rights for persons arrested on the basis of a European Arrest Warrant (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- DA-EN Danish Ministry of Higher Education and Science 2 (Processed)
- Bilingual English-Norwegian parallel corpus from Petroleum Safety Authority Norway website
- Bilingual English-Norwegian parallel corpus from The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate website
- Bilingual English-Norwegian parallel corpus from the University of Agder website