Central Statistical Office Dataset (Processed)
Central Statistical Office Dataset was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by Ogrodniczuk Maciej, Institute of Computer Science, Polish Academy of Sciences, with primary data provided by the Central Statistical Office of Poland (http://stat.gov.pl/en/).
Two Polish-English publications of the Polish Central Statistical Office in the XLIFF format:
1. "Statistical Yearbook of the Republic of Poland 2015" is the main summary publication of the Central Statistical Office, including a comprehensive set of statistical data describing the condition of the natural environment, the socio-economic and demographic situation of Poland, and its position in Europe and in the world.
2. "Women in Poland" contains statistical information regarding women's place and participation in socio-economic life of the country including international comparisons.
The texts were aligned at the level of translation segments (mostly sentences and short paragraphs) and manually verified.
It was convertred into a 1532-TUs English-Polish resource in TMX format.
DSI Relevance: OpenDataPortal
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Bilingual resource with Bulgarian strategic documents in the field of telecommunications and broadband (Bulgarian - English) (Processed)
- Bilingual resource with Bulgarian strategic documents in the field of telecommunications and broadband (Bulgarian - English)
- Bilingual English-Finnish parallel corpus from the official Nordic cooperation website
- Parallel Global Voices (Greek - Spanish)