Bilingual English-Lithuanian parallel corpus from the Bank of Lithuania website
Bilingual English-Lithuanian parallel corpus was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by ELRC Consortium partner, Tilde company (http://www.tilde.com/) from the Bank of Lithuania website (https://www.lb.lt/).
Contents of https://www.lb.lt were crawled, aligned on document and sentence level and converted into a parallel corpus.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Translations of Lithuanian legislation from Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania (Processed)
- Website of the President of the Republic of Lithuania (Processed)
- Bilingual English-Norwegian parallel corpus from Norges Bank Investment Management website
- Corpus on Finance and Economics from Bank of Latvia (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- Employment in Poland 2009 report in EN-PL (Processed)
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (Processed)
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website of the National Science Centre (Processed)
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website of the Ministry of Digitization (Processed)