The Icelandic Terminology bank (Processed)
The Icelandic Terminology Bank, Íorðabankinn. (e.d.) Ágústa Þorbergsdóttir. Sótt, http://www.malfong.is/index.php?pg=idord&lang=en. Harvested from http://www.malfong.is/index.php?dlid=9&lang=en , licensed under CC-BY-SA v3.0.
The Icelandic Terminology bank republished from http://www.malfong.is/index.php?pg=idord&lang=en
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- English-Icelandic parallel corpus from Statistics Iceland (Processed)
- Monolingual Icelandic corpus from the contents of the Parliament of Iceland web site
- Medicines descriptions in English and Icelandic from the European Medicines Agency (Processed)
- Bulgarian-English corpus of legislation from the Republic of Bulgaria Ministry of Energy website (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- Statistical / Economic Administrative Terminology (Processed)
- The Icelandic Terminology bank
- Bilingual corpus made out of PDF documents from the European Medicines Agency, (EMEA), https://www.ema.europa.eu, (February 2020) (EN-IS).
- Parallel English-Icelandic corpus from the contents of Icelandic National Debt Management Agency website