EUIPO - Trade mark Guidelines (October 2017) (English-Croatian) (Processed)
"EUIPO - Trade mark Guidelines (October 2017) (English-Croatian) (Processed)" was created for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by researchers at the NLP group of the Institute for Language and Speech Processing (http://www.ilsp.gr/) with primary data copyrighted by EUIPO European Union Intellectual Property Office and is licensed under "CC-BY-SA-4.0".
The EUIPO Guidelines are the main point of reference for users of the European Union trade mark system and professional advisers who want to make sure they have the latest information on our examination practices.
They have been drawn up to reflect our Office practice in the most frequent scenarios. They contain general instructions, which have to be adapted to the particularities of a case. They are not legislative texts and, therefore, they are not binding.
Collection of 52 documents in MS Word format drafted in English and translated into 22 EU languages by professional translators.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Bilingual hr-en parallel corpus from the Journal of the Croatian Association of Civil Engineers website
- Parallel texts from the Swedish Migration Board - Migrationsverket (English-Croatian part) (Processed)
- English - Croatian parallel corpus from texts of the Swedish Crime Victim Compensation and Support Authority (Brottsoffermyndigheten) web site (Processed)
- Croatian-English translation memory from the Ministry of Regional Development and EU Funds (Part 2) (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- English-Slovak corpus of annual reports on immigration and asylum policies from the EMN National Contact Point for the Slovak Republic website (Processed)
- Estonian-English parallel corpus from the Estonian Classification of Economic Activities (EMTAK).
- English-Swedish parallel corpus from the translation of 'Sweden a Pocket Guide' book (Processed)
- English-Slovak corpus of annual reports from the Slovak National Centre for Human Rights website (Processed)