Estonian-English parallel corpus from the Estonian Classification of Economic Activities (EMTAK).
A parallel corpus of English-Estonian parallel sentences was created from the data of the Estonian Classification of Economic Activities (EMTAK) available at https://emtak.rik.ee/EMTAK/pages/klassifikaatorOtsing.jspx by Centre of Registers and Information Systems of Estonia for the European Language Resources Coordination Action (ELRC) (http://lr-coordination.eu/) by ELRC Consortium partner, Tilde company (http://www.tilde.com/) and licensed under CC-BY-SA-3.0 license
The Estonian Classification of Economic Activities (EMTAK) is the national version of the international harmonised NACE classification.
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- Quarterly Reports of the Parliamentary Budget Office (Hellenic Parliament) (Processed)
- Parallel Corpus from the Web Site of the the MFA of Latvia (Processed)
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website "Science in Poland" (Processed)
- Polish-English parallel corpus from the website of the Ministry of Digitization (Processed)
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following:
- EUIPO - Trade mark Guidelines (October 2017) (English-Croatian) (Processed)
- English-Slovak corpus of annual reports from the Slovak National Centre for Human Rights website (Processed)
- English-Slovak corpus of annual reports on immigration and asylum policies from the EMN National Contact Point for the Slovak Republic website (Processed)
- Legal texts from Estonian Ministry of Justice (Processed)